With Low Calorie + Low GI
|50% calorie savings
||Low Glycemic Index
What are Calories?
- Calorie is a measure of the energy content in food.
- A teaspoon of sugar gives you 4kcal while with Sweetsanté, you can cut down half the calories (2.4kcal/teaspoon)
- Too many calories can lead to weight gain, poor blood sugar control + many other health problems
What is Glycaemic Index?
- Glycaemic index is a measure of how rapid blood sugar is absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Food is generally categorised into low (0-55), moderate (56-69) and high GI food (70 – 100).
- Sugar = High GI – 70, Sweetsanté = Low GI – 29
- Low GI diets are healthy diets and have been shown to improve blood glucose control, increase the feeling of fullness, facilitate weight loss, reduce the risk of heart disease and even reduce the risk of certain cancers.